How do you eat your M&Ms or Skittles?

How do you eat your M&Ms or Skittles?

1 Like

A combination of the two. I pour some into my hand, then sort the colors & eat each color bundle separately

1 Like

4 Likes

With mah mouth.

eat nom nom GIF by San Diego Zoo

6 Likes

Open a bag of each, mix them together…make cookies and pass them out at work. Good luck everybody!

4 Likes

I slowly suck the life out of them,
no matter what color or
what type of center the have!
Then I chew the heart, if it has one!
Mu-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

3 Likes

One color at a time, like a sane person.

And I throw/give away the red ones :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Sometimes I eat skittles by color and sometimes I mix and match. Strawberry-lime, orange-grape, lemon-lime, etc. M&Ms are just funneled in, regardless of color. But they had better be dark chocolate, or I won’t even touch them. I will mix M&Ms with Reese’s Pieces, though.

Peanut Butter Love GIF
Deeee-licious!

6 Likes

Not a fan of skittles or m&m candies. So I don’t.

2 Likes

Are you throwing out red M&Ms for bad taste? I have met other people that claim each M&Ms taste different. Apparently, you all are tasting the subtle difference in food coloring… Yellow 5 (tartrazine), Yellow 6 (sunset yellow), and Red 40 (allura red). Impressive or something!

time lemon GIF

Well if the truth be known,I generally consume them when sneaking a few from the kids, so speed is more of a concern than color selection.
baby popcorn GIF

1 Like

I can’t eat Skittles as they give me gas; M&Ms are delicious, especially peanut ones. Any candy that comes in multiple colours and/or flavours must be sorted by colour. I will take a five pound bag of Haribo Goldbears and spend far too much time sorting them. Yes, I have issues.

3 Likes

Yes. I am a super taster, and am particularly sensitive to the (disgusting) flavor of Red 40.
I can tolerate it in the blue, but the reds are just too much.

The thought of Red Velvet cake made with red food coloring is repulsive, LOL.

4 Likes

No Skittles!

3 Likes

Ditto!!
Skittles always made my mouth tingly… I don’t know if it was a bad reaction to the citric acid, or what… I kinda had the same thing with Fruit Loops.

1 Like

Ditto!

They are or were in MREs and were just terrible the only time they were tried.

2 Likes

M&Ms Baby!
Start with whatever my greedy paws can get. When there a few left I even out so that there is 1 of each color that was left for the Big Push down the gullet.

1 Like

Enjoy the Rainbow of Flavor!

2 Likes

No one has mentioned my method, beginning to wonder if anyone does it this way.

I like to make small piles with one of each color. As the color choices run out, the piles get smaller. I start eating from the pile of the single color and work my way up to the “complete set” of colors.

2 Likes