How do you like your eggs?

Over…medium, please. Then gently laid on a bed of homemade corned beef hash. image

2 Likes

Does it help if you know that they’re often fertilized? No? Well, maybe it WILL help to know that the VAST majority of the chicken egg is not embryo at all. The part that grows (if fertilized), is a little disk that can be found floating on the surface of the yolk. It’s just a teeny tiny dot. A spot. A discoloration. Fertilized, it’s a blastocyst. A cluster of cells that is barely visible.

3 Likes

THIS!

1 Like

That’s funny, when I saw the question I googled the difference between over easy and fried.
I guess maybe this question is “How do you like your eggs fried?”

4 Likes

Fried over easy in bacon fat. Seasoned with fresh cracked black pepper and kosher salt. Finish with Sriracha.

2 Likes

cooked

1 Like

Over easy! lol

1 Like

I like my eggs in a cake.

3 Likes

basted

1 Like

Poached, which was insultingly left off the survey options!

4 Likes

zTIM_0

1 Like

Scrambled, with a home made biscuit, two slices of bacon, and grits.

3 Likes

…as if to say that the only way to cook them is in a frying pan.

Being that I eat chicken anyway, that part has never mattered.

1 Like

Sam? Is that you?
dr seuss ham GIF

I prefer scrambled due to the consistency of the taste and texture across the entire course. Any other way is almost like having two different things.
Plus…

cholula hot sauce GIF

2 Likes

Poached or scrambled

Scotch, poached and pickled… cmon.

At least nobody has said soft boiled :scream:

I usually don’t ask how people like their eggs. I may try for over easy, but someone (and sometimes everyone) will inevitably end up with scrambled.

1 Like

Duck, Chicken, Quail, Fish.

– My 4 food groups of eggs.

Fish - Raw
Quail - Boiled
Chicken and Ducks - don’t serve raw, other methods ok. Raw ok in cakes and home made ice cream.