How FIRE EXTINGUISHERS work

If I aim at the base of the fire won’t I run the risk of staining the carpet?

There are diabetics like me out there, buddy. It has been justified for a LONG time. Also, 300 calories in 12 ounces of sweetness doesn’t look too good on me. =/

Love it!!! Great job moonboy!

Poor choice WOOT! Soda bombs hurt people everyday. Not seeing the humor in this. I’m disappointed.

Is this for putting out fires or for putting out the boredom of 14 year old boys?

I thought it was going to be a root beer Monkey Island reference. Oh well.

Everyone, if you’d like to join in, Steve Spangles invites you to ‘Make Science Fun!’

I’ll explain this again, diet soda doesn’t have any stickiness to it (it is the sugar in regular soda that does these things), nor does it stain. People really should learn more about their beverages!

The red shirts are always a little too communist for me.

In Russia, the internet woots you!

Oh my goodness, I meant no offense! I generally scorn the existence of all sodas, period. I am not discriminatory, just an active member of Team Water :slight_smile:

Now THAT’S safety that’s FRESH and FULL OF LIFE!

Where’s the pin?

I wasn’t talking about stickiness though. I’m talking about the carmel coloring in the formula that gives many pops their brownish hue.

Isn’t it diet soda that you pour onto newspaper (strategically placed on a car’s hood) so that you can you peel off the car’s paint? Not that I, uh, have ever maliciously peeled paint from a car, or anything… I just, maybe, hand out with a bunch of ruffians in High School is all…

‘Pops’ has inadvertently revealed the location of your upbringing, Northerner!!

ahh man I saw this stuff on mythbusters, I know its legit!

I’ve never been able to get an answer as to what causes this. I’m going to go out on a limb and ask if you’re using PayPal?

We also figured out that it was caused by an Internet filter at a friend’s workplace.

Um…no. I live Colorado, and am originally from California. I use pops, soda pop, coke, cola, fountain drink interchangably during the course of conversation.

Already bought two shirts this week. I’m a CO2 freak too… Do I really need another screaming red shirt?

Besides… bad things happen to people who wear red shirts on another planet, right?