How many Bags o' Crap have you gotten?

How many irk’s

1 Like

2 lowly bee oh cees.

1 Like

I’ve won 6 in the past, but haven’t had one in nearly 11 years. I had eight trips to Woot purgatory today only to be sent to hell each time.

1 Like

3 IRKs, 1shirt, and some random socks.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Barely leaving the house in a year has had one advantage… 5 BOC’s, 1 Gourmet BOJ, & 2 DDC’s

5 Likes

You’re missing a box of junk from me.

I should consider rectifying that.

:wink:

5 Likes

So I have had 39 on my account and before they started cancelling duplicate address account bags, my wife had 23. Actually glad they started that rule as we were spending way too much on bags of crap. Now we take turns opening them and she always seems to get the better boxes! She gets the one from last week so we’ll see if that holds true as my last one wasn’t too shabby.

1 Like

None :sob:

1 Like

One and done.

2 Likes

ryan reynolds hd GIF

5 Likes

Lol, Too many sleepless nights waiting for the bag of caramels during woot offs back in the day.

4 Likes

One is the loneliness number

2 Likes

Only two and they were both big disappointments

2 Likes

I’ve only gotten 3 but they sure are fun to open!

4 Likes

I think 2 since joining in 2009 or whatnot but I’m not bitter…not at all… especially when you see folks who are like oh man, I got 5 last month. Ok. Ok…cool. cool. Great.

2 Likes

Good thing tomorrow is B0C Day!
:slight_smile:
BOC Day: Thursday, 3/11/21

5 Likes

I did not see that. Excellent heads up!! Now what to tell my students as to my untimely disappearance tomorrow.

2 Likes

Well, I won one of Dave’s office desk clean out boxes which was pretty darn awesome, and I got the very last Woot Locker before the COVID crisis hit. And, I got 2 Bags of Crap… Not too shabby!
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten BOC but I’ve made GREAT “friends” (online forum digital Wootsville friends, that is) and the belly laughs they bring are even better than the BOCs.
Though, I STILL WANT ANOTHER BOC! I actually want to win a pallet of arts and crafts and paints and markers and organizer containers and shelving. I’ve heard rumors of people being sent magical letters to receive pallets, I wannnttttt!

5 Likes

Me too! I promise to send pictures, descriptions and, if necessary, notarized statements!

2 Likes