How many old Wooters (pre-WootBot) are still around?

Someone will have to tell me, but I think I’m in with Blue Tuba

How did I not notice that you joined just before me? I spent the whole month lurking before I made the account.

So far I’m the oldest on this thread.

starts polishing crown for poof She is our queen!

At one time I was a goddess, whatever happened to that?

I’m on my phone. would someone be kind enough to tell me my number?

I’m on my phone. would someone be kind enough to tell me my number? I do remember when it was just one deal a day.

Thanks Poof. Boy I’m a baby wooter!

Goddesses are so Passé. Queens are the new “it” girls.

:slight_smile:

Oh. Well, then, bring on my loyal subjects!

0;

Saw a quite few “old” Wooters active today! (on poll posts)

I think Austin_Dude & ProppaT might be just a bit older than you pooflady… but they’re both guys, so you can still keep your crown :wink:
Also saw davemeigs5, Dick Murdock, pigsnfish, FenStar, Dann, & Oldpanzer

Oh, someone needs to go tell Fen he’s in trouble if he’s posting and not dropping in on PWA.

I was reborn in 2006 or so, so my number is up over 500000 now, but I was a member before and lost my login somehow.

But I do remember when the “Bag of Crap” was pretty new and you could still get one.

You people are nuts … it’s great! I think wooters in general are nuts. I’m a newbie to woot and don’t have a clue what you guys/gals are talking about, WootBots, user IDs …I’m s-o-o-o confused! I mean I’m 60, so I think I’m a pretty old wooter. But it’s kinda cool to be a virgin again, … virgin again, isn’t that an oxy something?

I feel old but I guess I registered in 2006. I used to post sometimes but the community area got all complicated-like.

Well, with over 5 million users now, any user number less than 2,500,000, or “prior to 2010” could just as easily be considered “old” (as opposed to being “older than the WootBot”)… just happened to pick that.