How Many Planets?

and in my mind…

Cute design, Walmazan!

I can always count on Shirt.Woot to keep Pluto alive and with his fellow planets. #neverforget

Cute shirt… but AGAIN with the dyslexia, Woot?

Page says “Placement: RIGHT”, while the image clearly shows the design ON THE WEARER’S LEFT. Seriously - I’ve never heard ANYONE use the VIEWER’S perspective for right vs left when describing clothing… if I say it’s my right front pocket or my right shoe, that’s MY RIGHT.

Why is this so confusing? It seems to happen every time for non-center placed graphics.

Brilliant! I love it!

I feel like I need this to go with my other Walmazan, “The Race”. Lots of neat details here, including the posterior of Uranus. XD

OK, could you explain it to me?
I still don’t understand why the bulb is not burnt out…

Not a major thing, but it is getting to me.

i like how Uranus has a butt crack XD

I was told that this is because placement is noted by you looking at the shirt. So it’s on the right.

Only problem, Venus and Mars are wrong :frowning: Mars is half the diameter of Earth and Venus is the same size as Earth. Sorry, the astronomer in me had to point that out.

If it was to scale, the planets wouldn’t all be visible and have such cute details. If all the planets were big enough to have the faces and details, it wouldn’t all fit to scale on a shirt. I like it as is.

That is the very same question Pluto is asking…

They’re swapping it out for a CFL.

Speed to First Woot: 2m 10.776s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: bendb
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago

First day sales 763
First day posts 32

My wife’s is misprinted.

The two blue’s are swapped. Across the whole image. Earth looks better that way, but Uranus/Neptune look worse…