How many times have you had take-out this week?

How many times have you had take-out this week?

Zero. I’m not trying to trojan horse the virus into my house. I have tons of food to cook in the freezer. I’ve been prepared for moments like these.

3 Likes

Same in my case… only we hardly ever get “take out” in normal times, much less “end of the world” scenarios. Being self sufficient ruralites, eating out is a once in a while treat, not the norm.

1 Like

Where is this option? I really want a pizza but there is no way that is going to happen unless I make that thing myself!

1 Like

Count me in on the “0” club. I love to cook, and WFH means I have time to - without making the family wait for dinner ‘til 8 (or later). So far this week has been: Pizza (homemade dough - love my bread machine!), creamy asparagus soup, spaghetti & meatballs, and chicken tortilla soup.
Thinking I’ll make mongolian beef tonight.
What’re you all cooking?

2 Likes

One of those pizzas that they keep in the refrigerator section of the grocery store.

I’ll go to the store because I can see them cleaning everything. You wipe your cart, then as you’re checking out they wipe your cart again. Then you get your dirty fingers all over it when you put it away, and it gets wiped again. So in this time of danger eating I chose the grocery store and home prep.

Sorry restaurants.

1 Like