How much do you answer your cell phone?

How much do you answer your cell phone?

6 Likes

My phone rings, I answer. It’s called being polite. Unless I am in bed trying to s

4 Likes

If you know me, why are you calling me out of the blue? Text me first or set up a time.

4 Likes

Gotta get comfortable to take the call.

naked mad men GIF by Vulture.com

3 Likes

What cell phone?

3 Likes

I don’t answer calls from my phone’s area code, those are almost always spoof spam calls. If I have time, I’ll Google the number before I answer. I wait a couple of seconds before speaking to see if it’s an automated call.

7 Likes

Exactly.

If I don’t answer make sure to text or at least voice message me if you want me to answer next time around

8 Likes

You guys have phones?

3 Likes

It is when you put your fingers, which are human cells, into a phone shape. If you do that and hear voices, everything is normal.
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

4 Likes

Call Me Flirt GIF by State Farm

4 Likes

only for a case :wink: benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF by BBC

4 Likes

Texting works too
pleased benedict cumberbatch GIF by BBC

4 Likes

My phone is for texting, emailing, and endlessly scrolling through Woot! looking for deals because there is no keyword search. I would rather have a prostate exam by Captain Hook (the hook hand) than talk on the phone with anybody. Family and friends included. I think it’s a phobia at this point, but I’m comfortable with it.

Phobia GIF by Studios 2016

3 Likes

Oh, hell… I’m good then :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I find this a generational thing unfortunately. Approve or not, it does count negatively when it comes time to do performance reviews of a staff member if they do not reply promptly to calls or SMS about their work within 2 hours. Especially when everyone else reponds quickly, even immediately.

2 Likes

If the voices in ones head carry on pleasantly and with good humor then all’s well.
If they constantly argue, then better living with chemistry time.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

If it’s important, I insist on the Cone of Silence.

Everyone else can leave a message.

4 Likes

I want to type this in huge flashing font.

RANT ON!!!

I should not be afraid to answer my phone.

People in third world countries that want to rob me by phone should be put into third world prison! People that call me from inside the United States, I’m looking at you car warrantee people, should be sent to a third world prison without food, and the people that call and ask to buy my house should be burred alive in an undisclosed location. No ring voice mail callers should be dealt with the same way.

This is something that makes me more angry than any other political or moral issue. I think the thing that makes it worse is that the government does more to allow people to J-Walk so they won’t be unjustly arrested than they do to protect people from being robbed by phone. If a debt collector calls you and you tell them to never call you again and they have to legally do that, but phone scammers just keep finding ways to call you.

No one should ever be afraid to answer their phone!

RANT OFF

4 Likes

I let my dog answer
Dog Wow GIF by JustViral.Net

7 Likes

If it’s not in my contacts, goes to voicemail. A few times when I feel snarky I’ll answer and give whoever a hard time.

5 Likes