How much of a discount piques your interest?

The “ five finger” discount is best! Just kidding, I love discounts even though I know everything is marked up. I love when I go to the stores and they say how much money you have saved… I always ask for that back in CA$H… hasn’t worked yet! Ha ha ha! :dollar::moneybag::dollar:

5 Likes

season 8 restraining spongebob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 Likes

How much of a discount piques your interest?

The bigger the discount the more I’m interested. My favorite aisle at any store is literally always CLEARANCE.

1 Like

Depends on the product. Obviously more of a discount bs the need is my rule, but if it’s electronics or tools… sometimes that goes out the window on the “need” factor.

1 Like

At a 50% discount you are probably paying a fair price for the item, an the seller is still making a reasonable profit.

1 Like

Happy You Get That GIF by Couponmoto

1 Like

That’s similar to the media companies complaining that they lose x amount of dollars due to piracy. Except that if piracy weren’t a thing, those pirates weren’t going to buy your product anyway. You ain’t LOST anything. :roll_eyes:

How about the local government showing you how this year’s bonding will actually decline in years 5 and beyond? And then asking for more bond money in two years…

It needs to be at least 30% off. I rarely pay full price on anything. If I find something I want and its not on sale I watch it on camelcamelcamel.

2 Likes

It depends on the product and quality, 50% off or more piques my interest

1 Like

At least 70%

1 Like

What’s camelcamelcamel

35% and up

60-90%

I’ll spend hours looking and thinking about buying it, then when I finally decide, it’ll be out of stock!

Damn me and my progressive indecisiveness… Grrr…

Ahhh…

It varies. I love the clearance aisle in most every place I shop.

2 Likes

www.Camelcamelcamel.com. is a website where you can input items from Amazon by name or ASIN and have email updates to you when the item reaches your desired price point (that you chose to enter) - for possible purchase. Most but not all ASIN items are tracked. Those that are not are identified as such on page.

Highly recommended and regarded. Does not seem to be a source of spam. Hope this proves useful to you for saving some money.

1 Like

If it the lowest price anywhere then 20% and free shipping and I am happy. I will scour the net for prices by the way

The percentage matters less than the actual cost to value ratio. I’m so sick of artificial discounts, where they add $60 or something to the ‘suggested price’ to make it look like a huge discount but really the item is priced at $15 everywhere

1 Like

Buy low. Sell high.

3 Likes

100% or 50%