How much sweat would Keith Sweat sweat, if Keith Sweat sweat a cup of sweat per hour for 16 sweaty hours?

How much sweat would Keith Sweat sweat, if Keith Sweat sweat a cup of sweat per hour for 16 sweaty hours?

Yes?

1 Like

A lot?

3 Likes
1 Like

Sweet

1 Like

No, sweat… :wink:

3 Likes

Diabetic?

1 Like

Better question: Who wants to know this answer?
Answer: Nobody, baby! :musical_score:

8 Likes

You sweat about 1 liter every eight hours at rest so you don’t have a correct answer up there for 16 hours. Well unless he is really working up a sweat then maybe a gallon but that is double the average sweat rate.

Don’t believe me, weigh yourself before bed and again 8 hours later in the morning, you will have lost about 2.2 pounds or about 1 liter of liquid. Think about that when you are figuring out how often to change the sheets.

4 Likes

Keith Sweat is a very big guy. He is also a lumberjack working double shifts. I say, let him sweat his gallon of sweat, no harm done if there is a spigot near by.

2 Likes

Now this guy sweats … and it’s a damn good song

1 Like

Let’s just appreciate the name Keith Sweat.

1 Like

Today’s episode is brought to you by the letters…
Broughtbyb
MariaBigBirdO

7 Likes

Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

2 Likes

I thought I was wetting the bed

4 Likes

I think Woot is testing our math skills. Checking to see if we can do basic math conversions or if we know when we are getting a deal on those $10 BO Calculus

eric cartman GIF by South Park

4 Likes

*not Keith…
sweating key and peele GIF

3 Likes

Yes, I agree that we are being tested. Soon Woot will be offering things 3 for $x, and stuff by the ounce, and we will not really know how much we are paying!

4 Likes

Sweating Work Out GIF by Jake

1 Like

When I saw the question, I thought to myself, “Something Just Ain’t Right!!:notes: “

3 Likes