How often do you vacuum your place?

I keep dust bunnies as pets
download (7)

5 Likes

Several times a day with a “murderbot” per @mareli83. Not so much for shedding but the dirt being tracked in due to backyard renovation being in limbo.

@Queen89 I guess you finished this chore yesterday! LP

5 Likes

Yup! And today. We vac a lot!

1 Like

For the ones that voted they use their vacuums weekly, I invite you over to my home! Please come and use my vacuum!

2 Likes

1-3 times per week.

2 Likes

The robot on the top floor runs 3 days a week while we’re at work. The main floor is all laminate, but another robot run every weekday morning on that one.

Not sure what goes on in the basement… the oldest daughter (14) lives down there. And the two little girls hang out down there. They are always sneaking food down there too. If the carpet is anything like her bathroom, it’s probably pretty frightening.

1 Like

RoboMaid runs twice a night to maintain an assemblage of clean with 2 Alaskan Huskies.

2 Likes

Same here. Hardwood floor throughout the whole place except tile in the restrooms. Sweep, mop. No vacuum cleaner needed.

2 Likes

None in the house and can’t vacuum area rugs.

1 Like

3 Likes

Poodles dont shed…yay!

1 Like

Daily the Roomba-wanna-be runs. I clean it before the daily run with a shop vac. So, I guess I am the ulti
Vacuuming Clean Up GIF by Mashed
mate vacuum cleaner.

1 Like

The real question is, is it better to dust first, then vacuum, or vacuum first, then dust?

1 Like

Yes.

wax GIF

1 Like

I think this vaccum design is a little more: “The Land Before Time”.

1. It’s got no wheels? So, do you carry it; or do you push it around-on those rails?
  2. And, to push it, where’s the handle? So now, I am thinking it’s; that you carry it, like a 1940’s homemaker’s briefcase. Although, push it around with your foot, is a viable alternative.

We don’t.
When it house gets too dirty, we move.

3 Likes

It has skids - to be pulled along on a rug or smooth wood floor filled home. Or picked up via handle for next 5 steps. This view shows that relationship. But not to worry. Before my time. I just like art deco.

Could also be at home on the set of the Madolorian.

1 Like

:laughing:

Lmao I saw the one that says when it gets too dirty we move, my kids seem to think that of the walls. We vacuum once every 3 days on average.