How stoked do you guys get for Woot-Offs?

How stoked do you guys get for Woot-Offs?

3 Likes

Honestly, thanks to the B0C from after TTHH, I won’t really be watching the Woot Off.

It depends on whether I’m eligible to get a BOC. I’m not this time so…

2 Likes

Would you like to be (eligible)?

Why, are you a time traveler?

1 Like

So stoked it hurts and causes martial strife.

This. BoC preparing for shipping. I got the 2 vintage poster shirts I wanted Not Fiction & Le Chat Destructeur. I don’t need anything else. I got a portable salad bowl and a laptop bag, plus a no parking sign and a 5 foot inflatable cactus coming and no pool. So as far as crap goes, I’m pretty full at the moment.

That said… I’ll stop by and my adhd may take over and I’ll end up with more random inflatables. And monkeys.

1 Like

Can you schedule it for later in the day? Gotta get over the HH hangover first.

It’s like 15 hours long! 5am - 8pm (Pacific)

I’m more stoked than Sir Mix-A-Lot at a Big Butt Convention. And I can not lie.

2 Likes

I’m actually a little bit bummed for this Woot Off, because I will not be eligible for a BOC. So I’ll check in now and then, but definitely not the whole day like before.
If I had known there were going to be special birthday boxes this month, and that I would not be allowed to try for one, I probably would have not tried for (my very first) one last month.
Live and learn :woman_shrugging:t2:

The special birthday BOC is separate from the normal bocs. So you can still win that. As long as you put your name in the drawing /birthday BOC forum.

1 Like

I’m always up for a Woot-off and, of course the availability of BoCs is a big part of that, but it is fun to watch some of the items glide through and since I managed to snag a BoC at TT’s Happy Hour, I can relax and enjoy the show today and occasionally get bummed out because some item I wanted sold out before it reached my screen because that’s frequently the nature of a Woot-off, but hey! I get to turn on my Woot-off lights!

3 Likes

Tried often, never got one so pretty much, meh.

1 Like

NOT REALLY :wink:

1 Like

And it starts! Good luck & happy wooting! Back to sleep for me :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks to the TT HH BoC I can spend some time with the family and not worry about the woot-off with all the complaining… who am I kidding, I have time for both.

1 Like

SO stoked, I could die…

Another Woot-Off? Well, there goes my productivity at work today.

2 Likes