How stoked do you guys get for Woot-Offs?

This, because I also got the HH BOC! :grin:

(Minus the lights. I don’t have those. But I have a Super Mario mushroom light ordered. :thinking:)

Thanks for the reminder! I was already counting myself out of the running. What’s the eligibility requirement again? My last BOC was ordered on June 17th.

Just noticed there is no Gourmet Grocery Woot-Off category anymore. I mean, those did take FOREVER to sell sell out, so I guess it wasn’t popular… but still… it’s change.

Eventually the plan is to have Woot Offs for Grocery.Woot, I believe.

The birthday BOC is a free giveaway contest. So it’s not the same as the $9.99 BOC that you purchase. That’s 31 days and checkout will tell you if you’re too early.

2 Likes

Good to know! Thanks again for the reply.

1 Like

Can I get a Woot! Woot! ?

Woot Off used to be “GOOD!!” I will not be watching-Your costs are “TOO HIGH!!!” :wink:

Usually but I switched to an iPhone and I’m not getting any notifications even though they’re all turned in, help!

Pretty darn stoked…I scored my first BOC :raised_hands:t2: My husband is THRILLED to have more crap enter our home.

3 Likes

Like…

It’s not a fucking woot-off. Fuck you and fuck amazon!

Yeah it is, in both the shirt and clearance sections.

NOT ITS FUCKING NOT!

what are we yelling about??
1 Like

As stoked as could be — though dismayed somewhat when the boc were twice removed from my cart while trying to check out today :weary:

Happy 16th Birthday, Woot! Best wishes!

TODAY! TODAY! TODAY! YAY!!!

:w_light: :w_light: :w_light: :w_boc: :w_light: :w_light: :w_light:

@AttyVette another surprise wootoff!

1 Like

Whooa horsey.