How the Deer Gets His Antlers

Without fawning over it too much, I’d buy that for a BUCK–rock me!

Awesome illustration Edgar, I’m really happy to see this being printed!

YAY an Edgar design that’s not on white. While lemon is not a personal favorite, this design is too whimsical not to buy.

Another Edgar design in the closet for me…YAY!

Is the tree hurting the bird by displacing her nest, or helping the bird by moving her progeny away from the snake?

For a moment I thought that the tree was tatooing the back of the deer’s head.

yes? >=)

Very nice! The subtlety offsets the yellow.

This is proof now why I enjoy dailies far more than the derbies.
Over Christmas, I think I turned my mother on to the magic of Edgar with his shirt on TeeFury.

Sounds like the beginning of one of the Just So stories: How the elephant got his trunk, How the leopard got his spots, etc.

Ditto. For four days a week, I hope for pleasant surprises, and on days like this I get them. :smiley:

Hehe. Although the design is probably too ugly and kiddie for me, I can nevertheless tell that it did take work. And while the concept doesn’t seem to be very genius either, apparently some people like it, so congratulations! Good luck with the sales!

Edgar R. McHerly great tree looking deer shirt. buy them before they are sold out dudes and dudettes.

Although the idea of an edgar sellout does please our little hearts, I almost always get the feeling it’s not something I need to worry about.

I’d be all over this if it was on a different color.

Even still, I may grab one. I love it.

Typo in the description:

Wear this shirt: In the shower! Playing tennis! Swimming! Literally anywhere you’d wear you’d wear your natural antlers!

oh, deer…your puns are treemendously squirrelly, but you did manage to log a quality post.

And if you like Edgar’s shirt…

Check out his comic site. It’s amazing!

Inherent in the system.

It’s official! This is now my favorite Woot-shirt to date. Scoot over tgentry, because Edgar R. McHerly is busting out the big (or small) bucks!

You are obviously a being of incredible intelligence and good taste.