How The Moon Was Won

Wow. Thanks for the inappropriate link to a “Nude on the Moon” video. I’d ask if it was really necessary, but I guess sex sells anything.

It’s Menasaur vs. Computron!!!

I’m happy he got printed, I just don’t care for the piece myself. I would have liked something more memorable for the first print after their celebratory print yesterday. If you feel it’s cheap that I congratulate those who get printed, so be it. But I’ve seen entries that have been submitted to woot as dailies by some of the artists here. Those that have been refused, have almost always been better than some they have chosen to print. So yes, when I see a design, crappy or otherwise print, I feel it necessary to congratulate the designer for having the chance. Some people never get that chance they deserve.

i think it’s a great design, busy and modern, diggin it for sure. anyone else stoked that the pixelated woots are gone now? bleh.
in for 1

Damn, I was all ready to go to bed and this had to pop up reminding me of my beloved Cowboy Bebop collection… guess that’s what I’ll be falling asleep to tonight eh?

LOVE the Cowboy Bebop reference.

I also find it quite funny how people can get so offended over a few boobies. shakes her head Only in the States.

SOCK’EM BOP’EM ROBOTS!!!

haha, i like the shirt…but idk if i want to buy it…ill need time to think

If you were selling a Cowboy Bebop shirt … I still wouldn’t buy, but much love to woot!

Sadly. :frowning:

Never, there can never be too many black shirts!

can anyone confirm whether or not the artist is the same person who did the “water cycle” shirt a little while back?

Woot made my day with the reference to Cowboy Beebop!!

You click on a link that is titled “Nude on the Moon” and find gasp naked people (nude means naked) and then complain that the link showed naked people? And then quip “sex sells anything”? There is nothing sexy about Nude on the Moon but it is very funny.

I don’t know which is worse on this board, the prudes or the Metro-Sexuals.

The shirt looks like violent robot twister. I love it!

You beat me to it! NUDE on the moon kind of gives it away. At no point did I assume that there were people running around in their warm woolies, but maybe I do a better job at drawing inferences than other folks.

And why, if you find nudity to be inappropriate or offensive, would you click on a link that bears reference to it, then blame your offense on the guy that posted the it? Come on! There wasn’t a naked lady right there in front of you, you had to make an effort to see her!

Holy carp!

I’m in for one! Can’t get enough black shirts!

I got all excited after reading the name of the shirt, and then… well, let’s just say I was not satisfied. weak sauce.

Serously!

There is just too much happening in this shirt … and im not sure what exactly is happening here…
Couldnt buy this one :frowning:

Can someone explain where the Cowboy Beebop reference is? It’s important to me to not accidentally buy a shirt that has anything to do with anime.

I think the fact that it’s called Nude on the Moon is ample warning. ^_~