How to Get an Avatar to appear by your name......

How do you get an Avatar appear by your name???

There used to be an entry line for your av. right above the sig. line, in your profile. That feature can be controlled by admin., so maybe COP got his up before the feature was disabled? Dunno if that makes sense…

Could he have a parternship with Woot?? Like know someone who works there, or maybe he does work there. Or maybe he’s a hacker!!! Im not saying he is, just putting possibliitys…

Heh, possible, but I’d expect more from a hacker than just posting a disallowed avatar. So, ya’ gonna tell us, COP? I know it’s been up awhile.

Ummm… I suppose Im just “special”.

come on, why arnt I “Special” then?

What is “Special” a Synonm for anyway.

Maybe its a compromise for not giving me charter membership. :slight_smile:

I still think he probably his avatar prior to that feature being disabled…except, wouldn’t his avatar have disappeared, at that time? COOOOOOP! Speak.

There used to be an entry line for your av. right above the sig. line, in your profile. That feature can be controlled by admin., so maybe COP got his up before the feature was disabled? Dunno if that makes sense…

Could he have a parternship with Woot?? Like know someone who works there, or maybe he does work there. Or maybe he’s a hacker!!! Im not saying he is, just putting possibliitys…

Heh, possible, but I’d expect more from a hacker than just posting a disallowed avatar.

So, ya’ gonna tell us, COP? I know it’s been up awhile.

Ummm… I suppose Im just “special”.

come on, why arnt I “Special” then?

What is “Special” a Synonm for anyway.

Maybe its a compromise for not giving me charter membership. :slight_smile:

I still think he probably his avatar prior to that feature being disabled…except, wouldn’t his avatar have disappeared, at that time? COOOOOOP! Speak.

I think it means he’s filled with illegal narcotics…

notice that after he opened his moputh it kinda disappeared…

??? I think that was because of the update, even your sig is in a different place now.