How to register for “bag o crap”?

Please share how to register for “bag o crap”.

One does not simply register.

One must become one with the desired object.

3 Likes

Rt be fast with the fingers

You must float like a butterfly and sting like a bee

3 Likes

The instructions for the giveaway are at the top of this thread I’ve linked below.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

One does not find boc

Boc finds you.

4 Likes

They can be found in the wild (Digital Crap, some weekends just after midnight), or during some parties (they bring them in on buses). You are competing with many for few chances, so you need to know patience (and how to refresh your stuckness without losing your place in line).
Your best bet, if you’ve heard there MAY be BoC around (no, turkey calls will not work), is to sit waiting, obsessively fixated, and immediately click “Buy Now” at ANY change (you can always “remove” unwanted crap from your cart). Some experienced native guides suggest occasionally clicking crap stuff and going all the way through the ceremonial petition of “the thing with wheels” (just far enough to confirm you ARE still registered to submit; you don’t want to have to fix THAT with a “sold-out” deadline looming) and then “cancel” the crap which let you in to check this (unless you realize you reeeally want it). Blessings upon you, and memorize the VoP creed, for greed shall be your downfall…

Oh?

So that’s where they come from!

2 Likes

The Easy One-Step OFFICIAL Woot ‘Bag-O-Crap’ Registry

3 Likes

Hee hee!

HAHAHAHA

I need to go find the Dicken’s Cider clips

1 Like

You mean the hard cider? :wink:

1 Like

Yep.

Hard Dicken’s Cider.

1 Like

I recently searched this clip out. @acraigl just had a design, with this subject, that unfortunately didn’t get printed.

4 Likes

I can’t imagine why it didn’t get printed!

There’s like a whole series of clips

Lol good times

2 Likes

7 Likes