How would you rate your Woot! experience?

How would you rate your Woot! experience?

I miss the old Woot.

old.woot.com

(I wrote this before I even saw the choices.)

2 Likes

On a scale of “Amazon Sucks!!!11!!!” to “Why Do I Keep Buying Bags of Crap When I’m Only Going To Be Let Down!!!” I rate it a solid “I Don’t Even Know Anymore But It’s Far Too Late To Stop Now.”

3 Likes

If you think I’m ever giving woot a 100% or 5/5 satisfaction rate, y’all lost your minds over there.

It is the monkeys I am so hooked

1 Like

4 Likes

3/5 Monkeys because you are owned by Amazon and they are a greedy company who needs to treat their employees better.

However, because you have @ThunderThighs as a moderator, I will give you 4/5 Monkeys.

Edit: Sorry I didn’t mean to reply to your comment “renatuslives”

It is ■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ but then sometimes it gets to be ■■■■■.

2 Likes

It’s complicated.

6 Likes

I mean, we’re committed to each other, but we’re still free to see other consumers/websites.

We’re determined to raise the penguin in a loving environment together.

4 Likes

Define “loving.”

1 Like

2/5 Monkeys.

Wait, there’s options?

Today? :star: :star: :star:
I keep not winning that damn Switch thing.

This last month? :star: :star: :star: :star:
I did get a BOC of disappointment & a few things purchased that I needed & some I didn’t need.

Over-all since I’ve known about woot? :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
I am one of the few that have gotten a ‘woot letter’ (and Wooster) in a BOC and had woot employees come out to my house. Pretty darn fun & incredible.

3 Likes

It’s a horrible experience . Rating - 10 (yes thats a minus 10). I’m not writing this to bash the site but to give my honest opinion and feedback. The original Woot was so much better/simple. Ya know - “Less is More”.

This new Woot website is way too busy in the sense of being cluttered, difficult to navigate and just overall clunky. I use to check the site daily, now it’s down to an every once in a while month, two or three type thing. I can’t say that I’ve actually bought anything here since the new site has existed. Even trying to make a comment is a struggle on this site. I hope things start to improve.

You did it. Well done.

3 Likes

The only constant in life is change.

Have you seen meh.com? It was started up by some of the people that started Woot back in the day.

1 Like

Yes thanks. I was part of the kickstarter over there. I agree with your statement on change. Meh has even changed from when they started, however I had high hopes the new woot would be equal or better then the original.

1 Like

3 Likes

Are we using a -10 to +5 scale for this?

-10 is the top rating.

1 Like