HP 14" EliteBook 745-G3 Notebooks

HP 14" EliteBook 745-G3 Notebooks

First off - The unit I got was actually the 128GB not the 256GB. I am going to check the memory to make sure that the memory slot is there to do the upgrade on the RAM just in case.

I am used to refurbished product. I am not sure I’d call it refurbished but its fine. This definitely had more blemishes than the standard refurb’s you would get direct off HP’s site. The hinge seems to be a bit off as well on one of covers which I will monitor.

That being said, the laptop is slick, loads fast, and very responsive. The network connections are very fast with the included 802.11ac. I will have to test the battery to see how that actually holds up. It seemed to loss 20% in about 30 minutes last night which seems very high to me. The battery is going extremely quick on this and if I decide to keep the only way I see doing it is by purchasing a new one. The battery is lasting then 2 hours on a full charge.

LL

Hi there. Sorry about the wrong SSD in the unit. Make sure you check in with Woot customer service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.