HP 14" Full-HD 32GB Chromebook Bundle

HP 14" Full-HD 32GB Chromebook Bundle

Supported until Jun 2026

https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/6220366?hl=en

Screen resolution is 1080P which is nice.

2 Likes

Is this the same Chromebook that is listed elsewhere on Woot for $30 more? Looks like it.

https://computers.woot.com/offers/hp-14-full-hd-32gb-chromebook-bundle-5

Yup same one, but I only see a $20 difference 129.99 vs 149.99. I guess since it’s Today’s woot they further discounted it for today. $130 is a pretty decent deal for this Chromebook. 14"FHD IPS display 4GB RAM and the AMD processor is pretty decent for a Chromebook.

You are correct. It’s only a $20 difference. Bot two of them a couple of weeks ago to give to a ministry and they like them. Ordered more to give them that haven’t shipped, yet. Should’ve waited.

Bummer.

Maybe woot can refund the price difference at least on those units that haven’t shipped (considering you bought multiples and are donating them)- is there a moderator that can help out here?

can anyone speak about the quality of the product? I know it’s refurbished, but what grade?

This is factory reconditioned so that would be Grade A.

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

what about scratches/dents performance issues etc? I want to buy, but the recent chromebook I got here was stupid piece of junk and I don’t want to waste my money again

This does no list, nor do I see in the pix an HDMI port. Is there a way to screen share from this machine?

Per HP’s site, you would use the USB-C:

2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (Charging, power delivery, video, data)
2 USB 2.0 Gen 1
1 headphone/microphone combo

@ThunderThighs can you say anything about the dents/scratches and performance issues??

I understand the Chromebook does not have Windows on it, can it be added?

The Chromebook does not allow you to add programs or software. It’s a machine for browsing the web, watching videos and doing whatever you like to do within the boundaries of Google. It’s very good at what it does…at least mine has been.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi there. This is not scratch-n-dent. It is a previously used computer so there may be small signs of previous use but as factory reconditioned, it should be in mighty fine shape.

Not sure what you mean about performance. I guess research reviews on this model?

IS there anyway to increase the storage? 32 GB is nothing this day and age…

These are glorified android tablets, their main intent is to stream shows, write word documents and play tiny games that you’d play on a kindle or ipad. The processing power would be degraded so much if you added more storage to it that it’d bog it down and defeat it’s only purpose to do those few things decently. With the hd display the price is pretty solid but I would hardly consider it a laptop or PC if that’s what youre looking for

1 Like

When will be the last update for this Chromebook.? Thanks

It is listed both in the key features and the very first post in this discussion.