HP 14" G1 Dual-Core 16GB Chromebook

HP 14" G1 Dual-Core 16GB Chromebook

Just got the Chromebook in the mail. Trying to log in for the first time but I’m stuck in “Enterprise Enrollment” mode. Help?!?!

I did some googling and it looks like our vendor didn’t deprovision it from it’s previous owners (unenroll). I’ve looked up instructions to do this and they’re not pretty.

You’re probably better off contact Woot customer service and let’s see if we can get you a replacement.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I think I got it.

Factory reset your Chromebook

1. Sign out of your Chromebook.
  2. Press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Shift + r .
  3. Select Restart .
  4. In the box that appears, select Powerwash and then|autox18 Continue .
  5. Follow the steps that appear and sign in with your Google Account.
    Note : The account you sign in with after you reset your Chromebook will be the owner account.
  6. Once you’ve reset your Chromebook:

https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/183084

1 Like

Good luck. Give us a holler if it doesn’t work.

Thanks. Worked like a charm. Up and running, good to go.

1 Like

YAY! Sorry for the hassle!

I’m happy to accept a second Chromebook for my son for my trouble. J/k. Thanks for the support.

1 Like

So I bought this for my kid for Christmas, and of course, the darn thing won’t power on. I’ve tried a different charger from a laptop I already own, and nothing. Any help? Or am I just screwed because I bought it so long ago?

Not sure. Contact Woot customer support to see what options they might have. Make sure you mention the Christmas part.

i have a chromebook13 by acer, and have the same problem. I cannot get past the enterprise enrollment.
I have tried the ctrl D option, cannot do the alt-ctrl-shift-R option, nothing happens.
help!!

I’m sorry. I don’t have other ideas. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.