HP 15.6" Dual-Core Laptop

**Item: **HP 15.6" Dual-Core Laptop
Price: $249.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=HP 15.6" Dual-Core Laptop)

[Search Google](Google 15.6" Dual-Core Laptop)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/18/2013 - $449.99-499.99 - 28 comment(s)

8/22/2013 - $349.99 (Woot Plus)
8/12/2013 - $219.99 (Woot Plus)
8/12/2013 - $259.99 (Woot Plus)
8/12/2013 - $329.99 (Woot Plus)

You messing with me, woot?

Having to cut and paste and remove the word TAKES TOO LONG. No chance of success. I appreciate the effort to foil bots, but in an endeavor that depends entirely on speed, not being able to highlight, right-click and hit “Go to link” makes it impossible. I realize everyone else has to do that too, but still.

already gone

Self-fulfilling prophecy, quark! Self-fulfilling!

Yes but everyone else has to do it too. So you just have to be faster!

no hope for BOC? Must require einstein speed to get those

Carp!

I do try, still. Just call me intrepid! (Or quark, or whatever you want; just don’t call me late for dinner.)

well isn’t this just a walk in the park

Excellent deal for a HS or college student to do their schoolwork on.

Brains on Crack all gone…

Just for the chance at a crappy bag I have to put up with such terrible loading times it almost makes it a chore to shop here… is a this cut/paste stuff so important that you bring a server such as Woot’s to it’s knees? Are people so caught up in getting a 3 dollar useless purchase?!
Oh well.

Yes, but now you’re competing with other humans ONLY. It’s much better this way.

I declare You Are Late for Dinner!

(Unless you are in the Central, Mountain, Pacific zones)

Otherwise, You are Late for Happy Hour!

Looks like someeebooddy has never had a basket of cake. Also, it’s 8 with shipping! Ha.

I think it’s just the thrill of being able to get it, before everyone else. Humans are programed for competition.

Yes! It is a race of speed and text editing skills, where only the fastest and most dextrous win, and everyone’s F5 key loses!

Dinner’s on the table and I’m drinking a glass of wine as I type this, which may account for it if I’m a little giddy. And can’t delete the word “wheat” very quickly.

This is a pretty impressive price for a laptop, though it was my unhappy experience with an HP laptop that drove me to Apple.