HP 15.6" Intel Quad-Core 1TB Touch Laptops

Nope, nope, nope. Only 4 gigs of ram. No SSD. Positively ancient and underpowered processor. This machine would be worth more if you just melted it down for the silicon it’s made of.

OH, and Woot has been selling these for YEARS and haven’t been able to get rid of them. That alone should tell you something.

Geez! Just saw this. U can’t even upgrade the RAM!

Unless your a high end gamer, or AutoCad/Photoshop person, this is a decent laptop at a decent price. It will easily do your web surfing/faceplanting (I mean booking), home accounting, and watch a movie. A 1TB SATA spinner is fine for all these items. As comparison, yes you can get a new laptop for this price at Wal-Mart, but it won’t have even these specs.

As was pointed out earlier, this laptop only has 4GB of RAM and its non-expandable. That is not good considering its running Windows 10. That could be OK if the OS was Chrome.

I don’t think that this laptop is good for AutoCAD or Photoshop. The processor is so old that it will open these programms for ages. Check out https://edubirdie.com/write-my-thesis if you need great stuff.
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)