HP 15.6" 8560p Intel Core i7 EliteBook

1. Because the pictures show a webcam.

2. Because outside of Woot, I don’t think computers without integral webcams/Bluetooth/fingerprint readers are still sold.

(Okay, that last point was a little hyperbolic, but still).

We use stock images of computers here- you should expect to get a laptop that looks basically like the photo but with the specs we list out.

Wow, the drag queen is certainly no librarian…

I’ve had tracking since tuesday, but it only shows that a label has been created. Anyone else get tracking info?

Hello eager wooter! As noted in the sale, this will ship out in 3-5 business days. Today is the 5th business day so it’s probably heading out the door soon. Labels are always created ahead of the item shipping out.

If you’ve ever checked my posts you’d see that I usually start the ball rolling on my purchases when I get tracking info. 95 % the tracking updates and order is delivered with no problems. It just makes me feel better doing it this way.

Doh! NOW woot! puts up a deal for an Surface i7 tablet. Costs a bit more than this, but is a bit nicer. Oh well, spilt milk and all that.

This was my first Woot! purchase and I received two old AMD desktops instead of this product that I ordered.

I’m sorry for the mix-up. please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

According to FedEx, a label was created on the 4th, but no progress since then. Is my laptop getting shipped shortly … I hope?

Howdy. As noted in the sale, the item will ship out in 3-5 business days. It’s very likely that it shipped on Friday and hasn’t been scanned in by FedEx yet. Give it another 24 hours. If there’s still no movement, feel free to use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

Time to talk to support.

Done.

Waiting on the response.

I gave it another 24 hours plus and still no movement …my laptop is still sitting in TX. I’ve sent a support request. Just curious … have others received their order?

Sorry to hear that you guys haven’t received tracking updates or a response from Woot CS.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your post and information to Woot Staff to help investigate the issue.

Thank you for you continued patience during this matter.

Only grief is that if I don’t get a resolution soon (hoping to get updated tracking, not a cancelled order), I would instead have ordered a much better and pricier laptop from another woot deal that would end tomorrow.

We did hear back from the vendor. They’re going out today. I’m very sorry for the delay.

Any chance of some sort of comp i.e., at least free shipping, or coupon toward future purchase? This has been a very long delay … almost two weeks (and I’m still not seeing any status change from FedEx).

You’re welcome to email support@woot.com to see what options you have.

Or if you could “accidentally” send me one with a 1600 x 900 display, I’d consider it worth the wait.

Tracking updated. Shipping from New York? At least it shows est. Delivery tomorrow.

Thanks for trying to help TT and the rest of the woot! Staff and being patient with the rantings.