HP 15.6" AMD A6 Quad-Core Laptop

If you need to work, and your computer is going to be stationary for a day or two, hook it up to an external monitor and you now have two monitors:

Configuration A
Display 1: 1366x768
Display 2: 1920x1080

Configuration B
Display 1: Lid closed
Display 2: 1920x1080
-Requires keyboard,mouse,and setting power option to “do nothing” when lid closed.

Does this allow for free Windows 10 upgrade?

Yes

Eligible for a free upgrade

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is required before you can upgrade using Windows Update. But all PCs sold with Windows 7, even pre-SP1, qualify for the upgrade.
Windows 8 You must first upgrade to Windows 8.1 (free in the Windows Store) and then install the free Windows 8.1 Update from Windows Update. After that’s complete, you’re eligible for the free Windows 10 upgrade.
Windows 8.1 You can upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows Update.

Great to see I’m not the only pixel whore. 1920x1080 should be a minimum standard.

Dog of a deal. What happened, woot!? You used to have so many tantalizing deals on a regular basis. Now it’s almost all craptops, TVs, and mattresses, with a few end-of-the-world prep kits. I want to spend my money with you–just give us more interesting deals, please.

But the industry isn’t there yet and honestly, not everyone needs it. You don’t need that resolution for web browsing, email, and standard office use.

Why don’t we all go back to watching standard definition TV’s 352 x240? Not everyone “needs” it. What’s even the point of 4K UHD?

My job as a pixel whore is to drive home the notion that more is better. The panels are cheaply manufactured now, the benefit of more pixels greatly outweighs the minuscule difference in cost. Don’t settle for less, join the pixel whore for more!

LOL, glad to see you’re taking your job as pixel whore seriously.

This is a beautiful machine. I just received mine a few days ago and it’s only available until tomorrow. It’s definitely more jack at $460, but this is an awesome deal for the money:
Toshiba P55W-B5220 Satellite Radius Convertible Laptop, 15.6" Full-HD IPS Touchscreen, Intel Core i5-4210U 1.7GHz, 750GB SATA, 8GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Win8.1

Sooooo this will play Fallout 4 when it comes out right? :slight_smile:

If I was buying a cheap laptop I’d buy one new, not a sketchy “refurbished” unit over the Internet. Don’t buy someone else’s problems.

I’m looking for something fast. I’m a Mobile DJ wanting to run a few programs that won’t freeze or slow down the laptop. Prefer AMD processors as that’s all I’ve ever used and swear by. Need to plug in another monitor for music videos as well, with a few USB ports and larger hard Drive (500 or better). Would this be something to choose?

Does S5700-52X-PWR-LI-AC support stack?

Huawei S5700-52X-PWR-LI-AC is stacking through service ports and need to purchase the stack cable, it also support max stack 9 switches.