HP 15.6" AMD Quad-Core Touch Laptop

Here’s the comments from the last time it was offered a few weeks ago

HP 15-F100DX Pruduct Support

HP 15-F100DX Maintenance and Service Guide

“with 1366 x 768 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity”

Not if you’re a pixel whore like me- there’s nothing stunning about 1366x768 unless it’s a display on a smart watch.

Not a pixel whore, myself, so that’s not the issue.

My issue is with “Genuine Windows 8.1”. No interest in Windows 8. Deal breaker.

I’m not a fan of windows 8.1, but really below the metrosexual tile theme is a reworked W7 with better memory and resource utilization {url]http://www.askvg.com/comparison-between-windows-7-and-windows-8-memory-management-system/.

I use classic shell http://www.classicshell.net/ it’s free, and can make W8 seem just like W7.You can every make it skip the metrosexual tiles on boot.

The only thing I truly miss about W7 is that W8 does not have mediacenter, which some people may not even miss- but I miss it. The legitimate separate addon mediacenter to W8 is like $100.

The last point is that w7 AND w8 will be getting a free upgrade to Windows 10 when it releases
Windows 10 is a free upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users | PCWorld.

Even if the interface is annoying like the W8 metrosexula tiles, you can still elect to use classic shell, which will still give you the old desktop experience.

Another warning-- HP and Windows 8 are incredibly intertwined with the BIOS. If you have plans to revert this unit back to Windows 7, you’ll probably opt to drive a rusted railroad spike through your brain before you’re successful at it.

Suggest you either live with Windows 8 or classic shell the ■■■■■. Or avoid HPs altogether, as I’ve seriously begun considering due to this practice.

Three strikes.

1. HP

2. AMD

3. Refurb

I purchased this computer a few weeks ago, but when I try to watch any videos, all I get is a green screen, it was working fine when I purchased it! Anyone know how to correct this issue?

I found this? You have to read through it.