HP 2.2GHz Slimline Computer with Windows 7 Home Premium

so u got yours huh?? still waiting…

Because you provided a PO Box address, your order cannot be shipped by our supplier. Instead, the supplier is shipping your unit to us so that we may have the order shipped from our location by SmartPost. As soon as your order has been shipped, the tracking will update on your account and the information will be emailed to you.

thanx 4 the info but would almost rather get a refund if it’s going 2 b more than 2 more weeks!

says has shipped…didn’t know FedEx could ship 2 PO Box!!!

i love my slimline computer…

Almost three months of since I bought it and wow - what a disappointment. First, it arrived with a broken DVD drive and HP shipped me a new one and I had to replace it. Then I installed Windows 7 Professional, upgrading from the Home Premium version that it shipped with, and HP absolutely refused to help with reinstalling any HP drivers and utilities - saying that it was not the operating system that was shipped with the system. So I’m not supposed to upgrade the operating system to a full version of Windows 7? Finally, today the front USB ports broke - a small plastic part came out. It has four more days on the 90 day warranty, and they tried to make me pay almost $50 to have a new one shipped to me, saying it was “accidental damage.” Since when does normal use (plug in…remove plug) is “accidental damage?” I’ve been using PCs since the dawn of time and this has never happened! Fortunately the tech and his supervisor waved the cost and are shipping it today. So based on this experience, I’m NEVER buying another HP computer again - too bad they are buying from the lowest bidder without keeping an eye on quality control. I expected a rebuilt system to at least hold together for more than a few months.