HP 2.2GHz Slimline Computer with Windows 7 Home Premium

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
In the land of the blind, wooters.us is king

HP 2.2GHz Slimline Computer with Windows 7 Home Premium [Refurbished] - $289.99 + $5 shipping

1 * HP S5213W 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 320GB SATA, SuperMulti DVD, Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

HP 2.2GHz Slimline Computer with Windows 7 Home Premium
$289.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 HP S5213W 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 320GB SATA, SuperMulti DVD, Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

here’s the HP support website

edit: woot mod: mayyyyyyyyybe :slight_smile:

How would this PC play World of Warcraft? I recently got an HD 23" monitor and need a computer to play on. Would this do the job (handle the graphics, ect)?

A great price but just a little under power to use as a HTPC or to watch True HD content

Seems like I could build that PC a lot cheaper.
Windows 7 is the only thing new about this computer.

I’m not sure anyone has ever tested Warcraft I on anything more than Win 98, let alone Win 7.

6 USB ports! That’s 12 Woot-Off Lights! Yippee!

I should clarify. World of Warcraft.

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_lookup.php?cpu=AMD+Sempron+LE-1250

about the same as the old amd 64 3400+ but has lower power consumption

I can help you answer that – it would suck. You could probably play it at a lower resolution, but the experience would not be great, especially with a lot of action on-screen.

I would like to know also.

Get it fast - because of daylight savings time, it will only be up for 23 hours!

If you swap the modem in the PCIe x1 slot for a video card with HDMI, then put a TV tuner card in the other slot, this might make a nice entertainment center PC.

Looks like integrated graphics and single core Sempron processor. Not recommended for gaming by any means.

Solid for light use though.

Hahaha true that.

Windows 7 is 119.00 at Walmart (just the software) so this IS a great deal -

Darn. :frowning: Playing on a Macbook…cant get much lower resolution than I have now. Guess ill hold out for a better PC.

Perhaps, but then you’re looking for a video card with HDMI that will run on less than 220 W. That’s where it gets tough.