HP 3 Button USB Optical Mouse

If it was half shipping, I’d buy 3… Not worth full shipping, even though I could use a replacement for my multi colored flashing one that I thought was oooohhhh soooo cool whe I waited the month for it to ship from Hong Kong, and now it makes me dizzy before bed… from a different room.

If it was half shipping, I’d buy 3… Not worth full shipping, even though I could use a replacement for my multi colored flashing one that I thought was oooohhhh soooo cool whe I waited the month for it to ship from Hong Kong, and now it makes me dizzy before bed… from a different room.

I cant think of a single reason to buy just one… its 2 extra cents people! Get three!

who the hell only bought one?

is it cause Bags is plural?

you can’t spare 2 cents more to move this along??? EVERYONE that buys this should buy 3.

Buy one for $5.01, or three for $5.03… Some people are silly (yes, talking to the person that only bought 1!)

grrr…need a keyboard not a mouse…NEXT!!!

Not bad to have as a backup, just bought 3. Never know when the mouse will die.

someone fast on the draw.

SNACK SIZE OR PARTY SIZE??

I don’t understand why someone would buy one of something that is a penny, when the shipping is a flat 5 bucks. It makes no sense to me at all.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Who the hell is thinking, I’ll get 2… 3 is just too many?

HAHAHAHA

In for 3! :smiley:

Never hurts to have extra mice around (unless they’re the squeaky little critters shudder).

I went ahead and got three… of course I only need one, but couldn’t hurt to have extras for pennies more.

Seen for $10-$15 in stores. So if your mom, pops, grams needs a mouse not a bad deal!

I just bought this only because the description was so good! LMAO <3 amazing horse

Am I the only one that appreciates the Weebl “Look at my horse” reference?