HP 7350 Photo Printer w/Free Photo Paper

Welcome to the HP Photosmart 7350 Photo Printer w/ Free Photo Paper topic page for Wednesday, May 18th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Looks like a decent printer. It comes with a lot of paper too!

[size=24:109864e97b][/size:109864e97b]

HP 7350 Photo Printer w/Free Photo Paper
It’s real name is 7350, but we call it “the fitty”
$69.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

What’s not to like about the HP 7350 Photo Printer? It’s as versatile as a Mandrell sister, quieter than Dubya in the Double Jeopardy round—and it serves up photos at up to 4,800 × 1,200 optimized color dpi on premium photo papers. Why, your snapshots will nearly be nice enough to hang in the foyer, save only for the tragically low photogenicity of your friends and family.

“But,” we can almost hear you kvetching, “I don’t have any ‘premium photo paper!’”

Why would you? You don’t have this printer! It’s a mindbending e-commercial update of the classic chicken-and-egg paradox. Well, stop your bellyaching, and check the bundle! To paraphrase Jimmy “Two Times,” you’re gonna get the papers, get the papers: We’re including a hundred and twenty 8.5×11 sheets of HP glossy photo paper.

Savings, man, you bet! This is the best deal you’ll find on the fitty unless you use yours to print counterfeit bank notes, which the Woot! legal team directs us to insist you do not do.

By the way, the fitty is one of a rarified breed of printers that link directly to the HP 735xi and 935xi cameras we sold here a while back. If you bought one of them, coax it into mounting this printer in the amplexus mating position, and print without even using a computer. Craaaaaaaaazy.

Features:
Condition: New, Retail
Print speed: In draft mode, up to 17 ppm black (with optional black cartridge), up to 10 ppm black (with included cartridges), and up to 11 ppm color
Print resolution: Up to 4,800×1,200 optimized dpi (color printing on premium photo papers and 1,200×1,200 input dpi when printing from a computer)
Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Print method: Inkjet
Photos from the 7350 resist fading twice as long as most traditionally processed photos—up to 65 years (requires premium photo plus paper and six-ink color printing with the included HP 58 photo inkjet print cartridge)
Memory: 16MB, all alone in the moonlight
Printer languages: HP PCL3GUI, PML
Input capacity: 100 sheets, 15 envelopes
Print cartridges: HP 57 tri-color and HP 58 photo inkjet print cartridges
Print directly from many HP Photosmart cameras (like the 735xi you saw here last month) without using a computer
Print directly from your memory cards without using a computer
Or be boring and actually print from your computer
Paper handling (standard): Single-sided
Paper handling/output: 50 sheets
Paper types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo, glossy, transparencies, labels, cards, iron-on transfers, banner paper)
Interface: USB (universal serial bus, 2 ports)
System Requirements:
CD-ROM 4X or greater drive
SVGA monitor (800×600, 16-bit color)
USB port and USB cable (cable not included)
64-128 MB RAM
500 MB free hard disk space
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 (5.5 or later recommended)
Windows: Microsoft Windows XP, Me, 98, 2000 Professional
Macintosh: Mac OS 9 or OS X 10.1 or above
In the Box:
HP Photosmart 7350 printer
Power cord
HP 57 tri-color inkjet print cartridge, 17 ml (C6657AN)
HP 58 photo inkjet print cartridge, 17 ml (C6658AN)
Basics guide
HP Photosmart setup placemat
Software installation sheet
HP photo paper starter pack
Windows and Macintosh driver on CD-ROM
HP photo & imaging software, including HP memories disc creator software (Windows only)
Width: 18.7 inches
Height: 6 inches
Depth: 15.4 inches
Weight: 14.3 pounds
Warranty, parts: 1 year limited
Warranty, labor: 1 year limited
Also included by Woot::
HP Q2548A - 120 sheets of glossy 8.5×11 photo paper

http://www.dealtaker.com - All the best Deals and Coupons in one place!!!

[b]WOOTORAMA!!! /b :wink:

So the WOOT that “sucked” sold out. Must not have sucked too much… or maybe it sold out because it could suck a lot :slight_smile:

Another nice one tonight… shouldn’t be a problem with it selling out. Nothing like a good printer at a great price!!!

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … [size=18:daad457111]Great deals, coupon codes and freebies[/size:daad457111]

Best price on Froogle for NEW is $95.99 + Shipping

This looks like a pretty good printer…

I want WOOT to sell the 1 TERABYTE 3.5" Hard Drives that Hitachi is releasing within the next 2 MONTHS!!!

Feh…HP printers used to be good, but nowadays they have a life expectancy of 13 months. When they die because a $0.05 plastic gear has stripped, you’ll find that HP says that part is not available (even if they still manufacture the printer) and that you should just buy a new one.

Carly drove HP into the ground, and got paid $45 million to do it…including a $21 million severance package. I’m in the wrong line of work.

Nice price.

PriceGrabber listing: http://gottadeal.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=611333/blsrt=1

GottaDeal.com - Why Pay Retail?

Better than that other site!

Just what I don’t need!

woot? Nice one today, how about some speakers?

not the best woot, but not bad either. you can get a refurb on froogle for $58 new run about $79.

http://www.craigandjamiearepoor.com

Well, if I were in the market for a printer, I’d be all over this. As it is, I’m tired of printers. :slight_smile:

How about some speakers or an HP scanner w/ADF?

No thanks…another printer… :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x

What is everyone asleep tonight??? 1st page, eh? Nice woot… I’m too cheap!

FIRST PAGE! Too bad you can find this for the same, if not cheaper price on ebay :frowning: Oh well, i dont need one anyways.

:smiley: Looks cool, but not tonight!!!

blech! printers

first page tho

Is today a national SPAM day? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

HP printers are excellent printers I have one of my own, great deal and a plus because it comes with paper

FIRST PAGE!!!