HP 8” Digital Photo Frame

I would like to see a Dyson go up!

In 42. Going to use them at work to keep people alerted ab out systems status. Mount em on a wall and use the remote to change preloaded images.

The baby hippo is pretty cute.

Careful; it is rarely appropriate to address someone named “MOMof2angels” as sir.

Got one to give as a gift the last time it was on here, and it has worked awesome so fat. Picture quality is good too.

Couple of folks have talked about getting this fram last time it was offered and were happy with it. I am among them. Great picture, easy controls, good price.

Easily beats the heck out of a Kodak unit I got last summer that randomly turns itself off and on and doen’t display pics in order.

Being an old fart , I didn’t know if I would like the whole concept of digital frames, but it does grow on you.

Does the frame come with the two cats?

In for one, but I wished I would have gotten two, this would have made a great wedding gift!!! Too bad I’m keeping this one for myself.

post this on your wall so everytime you see it you go, “man i really want to play hungry hungry hippos”

You missed it, it went up earlier today.

Pretty pleased with it, too. Decent 4:3 picture, plays video with sound, can superimpose clock on top of image. Buy 'em, people.

the folks that got this dpf, do you leave it on all the time? cause the time one i got must’ve blew a fuse and died…?

thx - now I can sleep! (but wake me if they have a bag of carp or screaming monkeys!)

What I’d really like is a feature to pick the image that displays when the alarm goes off (or even a product that plays a specific video when the alarm goes off). Could be a nicer incentive to open my eyes when the morning alarm goes off :wink:

Anyone know if this plays the audio track on a Motion Jpeg? Would be kinda cool to have a frame with a moving picture; I could call it a “movie”.

Thanks for noticing - being tired as I am, that sort of thing hardly bothers me …also, maybe the flannel pjs aren’t helping the sexiness quotient right now!

Whoop diddly stinkin doo

I know the big hippo would just stomp you to death in a second, but wouldn’t that little one be sooooooooooo cute to hug?

These are selling kind of slowly. Or, they are selling at a good clip but Woot has several hundred thousand. I have a video frame in my gadget collection but I don’t actually use it.

Is this frame compatible with green water?