HP 8560w 15.6" HD+ Intel i7 EliteBook

Note discussion about upgrading to Windows 10…

I thought the “by December 24” was a joke before ordering but now the estimated delivery date in my account is Dec 27, a Sunday no less. What gives? Why does this take three weeks to get to me?

I get an email today saying they don’t have any left to ship??? I bought this weeks ago for an xmas present and they tell me this 2 days before xmas??? Rat bastards!!! I’m so done with WOOT.

They offer me an upgrade? smaller screen smaller hard drive slower processor … Some upgrade.

Yea I also got their email about how there was a “fulfillment error” and that they were going to upgrade me or I would have my money back.

I sent a message to customer support about the issue and they have not responded yet.

I EXTREMELY disappointed in Woot! This was something I ordered on Dec. 8. 3 weeks later and still nothing!!!

I’m sorry for the frustration. We emailed customers on 12/23 with the option and gave them until 12/28 to answer. Then there were holidays.

It should be shipping out soon.

I saw that, and I appreciate the response. I got an email that one of my orders is being shipped but not the other. Should I contact customer service again or should I wait for another email?

You should email again; just to be sure.

I did not get another email but I did check the tracking numbers on both of my orders. They are both on there way to my destination.

Again, I appreciate your responses!!