HP A1428x PC with Athlon 64 3700+ Processor

Don’t F5! Keep woot alive! use a woot!-checker. check my sig

shipping kills the deal.

WOW … and I was hoping to waste some money today … Bring the wireless headphones back !!!

If I were in the market for a new computer, I would consider it. Not a bad price.

It is not that bad for the price.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00609375&lc=en&cc=nz&dlc=en&product=1843616&os=228&dest_page=documentIndex

I bought one of these last week, and got it 25 percent off (still set me back 500) not a big fan of refurbs, but what Geek out here isn’t going to tweak it anyway.

If only they would drop this in a “Box-O-Crud” that would be a great Buck spent…//

Where are all the cats??? On top of that how is this still so low in posts. Is woot cleaning???

too bad its refurb! That means another man would have already defiled my precious new computer. :frowning:

The other one was faster :frowning:

There is either 14 or 17 of these, if I remember what the Calc just came up with, hang on folks, see how close I am.

That is a great deal, but I already have a computer. lol

Isn’t this the same price as the 3800 they offered ealier? Will they offer a 3600 next for the same price?

WOOT! CHECKER!! www.FeeRite.com. Includes Price Comparison Checker to many sites for quick checking!

Seriously, staying up this late and getting this makes me want to do this…

No, they’re eating breakfast–but this is going fast so hope they have McMuffins.

Not necessarily, it could have been a really cute girl. You should get one and see if it smells perfumy…

AMD makes a great chip, It’s not dual core but still worth it. Woot Cool.

Looks like 12 total, if I’m calculating right. 6 more to go!

You sir are a genius