HP Athlon 64 2Ghz Notebook

Welcome to the mini notebook Woot-off item #6 topic for Wednesday November 17, 2004. Please post your questions, experieces, or pricing comments for the HP Athlon 64 bit notebook here.

what the…?

2nd…Athlon?

all notebooks today?

Damn Woot… sell something else!! I don’t have money for this kind of stuff :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yes they are doing just HP notebooks today. Descending cost and descending features as the day goes by…

until we get to the [size=18:e2edba0a00]AB TILT[/size:e2edba0a00]

Woot in PCMag…more traffic?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1725682,00.asp

gotta work, enough notebook. :roll:

hmm, nice and cool… but who needs an HP ! LOL … give me a wooting vaio anyday ! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish you guys would start putting the WEIGHT of these laptops on there!

That’s a very important factor, since all the photos look to be “generic”.

I just joined the site last week… this is kinda disappointing for my first WOOT off… :shock:

C’mon woot!!! Video card specs matter! Example: Sims 2… you can have a PIII dog but as long as you got 32MB or more you should be fine.

Where dem specs at?!

Why can’t you sell HP iPODs today?
:twisted: :evil: :cry:

i’m outta here, boring woot-off !!! VAIO PLEEEZ

yeah, I mentioned earlier that the entertainment value is rather low for this mini-woot off. we generally strive for more humor and distraction during “real” woot-offs.

[quote user=“ThunderJon”]C’mon woot!!! Video card specs matter! Example: Sims 2… you can have a PIII dog but as long as you got 32MB or more you should be fine.

Where dem specs at?![/quote]

Minimum video card in this unit is ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 32 MB VRAM, most have ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 64 MB VRAM.

Also of note, all of these appear to be HP part DU928AVR

Would a [size=24:fc41ccac2f]$50 AB-TILT[/size:fc41ccac2f]make you come back? :lol:

Still here?