HP Compaq 6820s 2GHz 17” Widescreen Notebook

It’s actually powered by CELERY

mmmmmmmmmm
celery

Seems pretty nice.

Too bad I don’t have 500 bones or need a new laptop.

You are right there… HPOS is more like it.

WAIT… um… THIS IS THE BEST LAPTOP EVER! I am IN FOR 3!

Bleh. Not a bad deal I guess…still wouldn’t buy it though.

Celeron makes it crap.

GONE!

That was quick.

At Circuit there was a 15 inch Compaq with 3 GB and a Turion ultra for 500 2 weeks ago. So not amazing. Thank God it is sold out though…

Nice. Sold out quick.

It is a pricy…

Cant believe…

I just bought a core 2 Dell two days ago for 430…

slow ram and slow hard drive make it carpier, then you stamp HP o it and it grinds to a dead stop.

100% bought 3.

There was only 3?

I guess that picture has a hidden message…This woot is Flocking to the Shiz-it-er

If you bought this, you did good – I bought this machine when it was last offered a couple of months ago, and it is really really nice. Much better than the Circuit city/Best Buy machines because this one is a business class HP, which are built much better than the retail box store laptops. Also, the display totally kicks butt… very nice and bright with a great picture.

Enjoy!

wow who in washington bought 3?!

Did McCain invent this too?
=;-)

I’ve Never seen 17" displays before for under $700, regardless of processor or RAM.

You can’t compare the 15" to the 17"…

Shipping updated: The last of these have been shipped out today. Within the next day or two you should all receive a tracking email and your account will be updated with it as well.
On those that provided a physical address you can track your shipment by going to Fedex.com. The reference number to enter is your order number.