HP Deskjet 5850 Wireless Printer

Wecome to the Woot-off item #XX topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 60<br>Last Order time: 12:26:52 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: helio_t<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.87s<br>Woot Wage: $66567.95 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 60<br>Last Order time: 12:26:58 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: jalsaffar<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.97s<br>Woot Wage: $65227.65 an hour.

This is nuts tonight… I can only imagine how many people are slamming the server :slight_smile:

They are blowing it away with these prices!!

www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

Whiner’s List

mac daddy - 1
Total -

Got one
2nd of the nite

mystery image

How much was this priced at?

[quote user=“mac daddy1”]mystery image
[/quote]

That is disturbing! :roll:

[size=18:c1d8ef3591]89.99[/size:c1d8ef3591]

-billflu.com

Hey Woot!, when are you gonna ship these out??

[quote user=“GallopinCow”]
woot-offs in the past have taken around a week or more for the warehouse to catch up.
most recent estimate i’ve heard is that they aim to be finished by friday, which is a pretty major accomplishment considering this was the biggest woot-off to date with a total of just under 12,000 items sold. [/quote]

[quote user=“ski2dude”][quote user=“mac daddy1”]mystery image
[/quote]

That is disturbing! :roll:[/quote]

I agree, not to mention that I dance like that

Mine was shipped today the 10th, and should arrive on the 13th! w00t!

Today’s item quantity: 60<br>Last Order time: 12:26:52 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: helio_t<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.87s<br>Woot Wage: $66567.95 an hour.

Today’s item quantity: 60<br>Last Order time: 12:26:58 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: jalsaffar<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.97s<br>Woot Wage: $65227.65 an hour.

This is nuts tonight… I can only imagine how many people are slamming the server :slight_smile:

They are blowing it away with these prices!!

www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

http://image.woot.com/images/thumbnail/deskjet5850.jpg