HP Desktops & All-in-Ones

Card charged and order denied. No response from Woot support email.

Used to be a good company, too bad it seems they are turning to scamming.

If the order was denied, you’re just seeing an authorization that will fall off your account. Given that it’s the weekend, you might not see that happen until Monday, though.

Has anyone’s shipped yet? Been more than 5 business days and still says preparing for shipment…

Friday was the 5th business. It’s possible that it shipped out but hasn’t been scanned in. Give it until tomorrow noonish. If you don’t see an update, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Thanks!

Still waiting :frowning: hopefully this is one of those orders that shows up on my door the day i get shipping notification. Wish i had the option for rush shipping back.

I see tracking on your order. Have you checked spam for an email?

You should see the tracking number in Stuff You Bought. Looks like you’re getting it today. :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thrilled to hear that! Nothing in junk folder though… Checked all the folders in my inbox, only emails I’ve received have been the order confirmation and the reply from customer service.

Oh, and Stuff i bought still showed Preparing to ship, that’s why i was wondering…

Still nothing…if there is a staff member around could you guys send me that tracking number? My “stuff you bought” page still just shows preparing to ship :frowning:

Sorry for the late reply.

Please check your private messages (envelope in the top right corner of the forums). We have sent you an update regarding the tracking # of your order.