HP Desktops & AOC Monitors

I decided to jump in for one of the 27" after reading some reviews. This particular monitor was given an editor’s choice by pcmag, and a smart buy by tom’s hardware.

AOC I2757FH 27" 1080p IPS LED Monitor, 2 HDMI, 20M:1, 5ms, 16.7M Colors, Stereo Speakers, HDCP

I use this as my primary monitor. For work, movies, games, and personal image editing. It was a big step up for me from a 21.5 inch Asus. The view from any angle is bright and solid. The matte surface helps cut glare. I didn’t like changing settings by floating my finger over the monitor icons(wonky); my old Asus used push buttons. The speakers are a nice bonus but sound quality makes them a last resort. The presets don’t seem much different, they just increase in brightness. DCR mode is nice because your contrast/bright/gamma is auto-adjusted and looks great. The “overdrive” feature is strange and I don’t recommend using at all(anti-screen tearing). Overall it is a good price for what I feel is the perfect monitor size.

Does anyone else have this problem?
I paid for a Hp laptop 2 weeks ago, the item has supposedly been shipped and a FedEx tracking number sent to me but I am yet to receive it. The tracking number does not show up on FedEX website and all I get from woot over the past 2 weeks have been auto generated case numbers and no information on the item I paid for?

I would appreciate some information the laptop I purchased 2 weeks ago please. I have been unable to get a reply from woot on the item. [MOD: order number removed]

Who wants to tell me which one of these I should get for my office? Our old machines are super slow and its time for an upgrade. I need three or four machines, for basic stuff. I think we are using Windows Server 2000, but I need to check.

Sorry for the delay. I looks like it’s moving towards you now. :slight_smile:

Pulled the trigger on HP Pavilion P7-1534 Windows 8 8GB Ram Desktop to replace my Dell Pentium 4 Windows XP 2GB RAM machine.

Hopefully I’ll be able to drive my two printers (HP 1022 and Sony DPP-EX5), and install MS Office and Adobe Photoshop.

I’ll be a happy camper.