HP Desktops & Printers: Join The Present

you could get Start8. it will look like Windows 7

Hello Woot Staff - can you tell me if Factory Reconditioned is the same as Refurbished? Or is it some elevated status?

Thanks!

Factory reconditioned means the manufacturer reconditioned the device. Refurbished means a third party or certified partner of the manufacturer reconditioned it. Hope that helps!

I ordered and received the HP Pavilion P7-1446S, and have had nothing but issues with it. I keep on receiving an error stating “Display driver AMD has stopped responding and has recovered” repeatedly until the screen just goes black or the computer reboots. The computer is completely unusable. Has anyone else had issues with this and if so, what did you do to fix it? Thanks!

I’m sorry for the problems you are having. You have a 90-day warranty through HP. Have you contacted them for assistance?

I have. They haven’t been the easiest to work with to say the least. Basically told me to do a System Restore, which didn’t work, and now they’ve had me order some System Recovery Discs, which I’m waiting for now.