HP EliteBook 810 128GB Convertible Laptop

I have owned a G1 G2 and just got the g3 version of this laptop…

LOVE it… the schools in Baltimore County in MD use this same one because its so rugged!

Does anyone have a time machine I can go back and order this…

Has anybody received their order? I ordered 10/24 got notice my order shipped 10/26 https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/action=track&tracknumbers=774821228282
and still haven’t received. It appears woot! NEVER SHIPPED. I’ve sent a dozen emails and EVERYONE says just give us 3 more days! This place really is run by a bunch of monkeys. Where’s Jeff Bezos when you need him??

I’m sorry for the problems. I’ll ping CS on my afternoon report so they can look at this.

Same here. Shipping says label created. Several emails from support telling me to be more patient, like that helps.

Any word??? This is inexcusable.

I don’t think you missed anything…It doesn’t appear the folks that ordered (and PAID FOR IT) are going to receive it. We’ve been ROBBED!!!

Did ANYBODY get one of these??? It doesn’t look like orders were filled first come, first served. I just got a refund saying they were unable to fill the order. This after my asking every day for the past 10 days and being told they were shipping the order. WHAT ORDER???

I received mine today! Had the same issue with label being created and shipped but then actually not being shipped and what not. But it arrived today. I like it a lot.

Mine arrived Tuesday. DEFECTIVE!!!

Doesn’t work. Screen just flashes blue black blue black. It will be very interesting to see how Woot deals with this.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ObPSIXuOciEvYc0bAgVKqFAtn5HYaBhFON_KsskkX8C-c-eGnkrwh2brSUYOEHlneFK6yoRry4R-_55JaP1nf74SoqJVYy0kwg6KX6QNojL2kmFfFFpTxANIBFNzE70qaDJU_4CxnBsGoqgCfUEY1dkXgzPFDQESDzS_R4cdvkx_5D1AsN-5B9nYAWYnljBCB0BGDgyDqbCIOFDOaifMGmli_nrSrHB4nM-7Yel5TJHfBEagjpv3ACumV5NYfcLRnUBa6H6GF33jl4cQPcxX_gho4j9_76AbrCWlNY20ACRXeKCC-5OuuYCWrC-3jbOHL0mFAjQsCdN-YMWQnncoyTiJgw-HER1I-lQ770rE0I7Ywd621xiX2vk9GTqnZSUTrMDE4SL02XarFSNByMH8M5ddTFLRcSwyzWlOirz073iIiGk3Ag55IR3jmuYCt4SCDaZ2bNViGtcIUl4JnvgeGl_e2eDqU9ZW_xXXVE0azXfiTQFOAwCnkrltSb0g5IH47EY7kFHRpB0YjOfkXPtJ-g726nvbPpOvvepfcN0moLw=w480-h360-no

Dave

Pretty but not effective. Sorry about that. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.