HP EliteBook 840-G1 14" Intel i5 Laptops

HP EliteBook 840-G1 14" Intel i5 Laptops

Webcam not listed in spec. Is there onr?

Hey there, no webcam on this particular laptop.

Just received this computer. It was NOT factory reconditioned, it was used. The casing is beat and bent, the backplate won’t stay on, and there are USED stickers all over it.

I’m very sorry. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I’m going to have to echo my dismay in the condition I received it in. But it works, and I needed a cheap laptop in a hurry for a project next week. It fits the bill. Now if someone would be so kind to tell me how I can turn on the “Full-sized spill resistant backlit keyboard” mentioned in the specs? It’s dark in here.

Hi there. Sorry about the condition. Please let Woot CS know even if you want to keep it.

For turning on the backlit keyboard:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01612362

If the unit doesn’t have it, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Odd - there’s one on mine.

Soooooooooooo, we’re unable to verify that EVERY one of the laptops has a laptop so we’re err on the safe side and let the customer be surprised if it has one.

SURPRISE!