HP EliteBook x360 1030-G2 13.3" 512G Notebook

HP EliteBook x360 1030-G2 13.3" 512G Notebook

But does it have a touchscreen… :thinking:

Second key feature says it does

Does this include the built in Smart card reader?
There is one shown in the photo but it is not mentioned in the specs or description.

Journey

HP EliteBook x360 1030-G2 Business Notebook, 13.3" Full-HD Touchscreen, Intel i7-7600U Dual-Core 2.8GHz, 8GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Win10Pro

What is the total supported memory? Can memory be added?

This is my Lockheed Martin corporate work PC, except I have the 1030-G3 instead of this G2. It’s been with me for a few years and I have no issues with speed, durability, battery or storage. I’m not sure if you can add memory but it’s been a nice little workhorse.

Anyway, anyone know what the G2 vs G3 difference is?

There is a 16gb model but this one only has 8gb and the memory is soldered on so you can’t upgrade it.

All foldable this being the 360 are touch screen

I was being sarcastic. :grin:

(Sarcasm) :grin:

I purchased 2. These were the most disgusting laptops I’ve ever purchased. One of them had the filters for the fans so clogged that you could hear the fan struggling. The other one clearly came from a house with a red haired cat. There is absolutely no way these were factory refurbished. Also, one of mine was dented and both we scratched up pretty bad. Lastly, @wootbot, come on. They were shipped in HP laptop boxes but the foam was clearly not for a laptop this small. I opened them up and they were just bouncing around in the boxes. Somebody really needs to QA/QC the process!

Thank you for the feedback. I’ll pass it on to the computer team. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.