HP EliteDesk 800-G1 Intel i5 Mini Desktop

HP EliteDesk 800-G1 Intel i5 Mini Desktop

is this actually the mini? The reviews state otherwise.

Yes, this is a mini. Amazon has a habit of running different items on the same page and the reviews are then forever mixed. Blargh.

No mention of the speed or type of SSD, dumb!

Verified purchaser

Ordered this based on the description, the picture, the specs that show the dimensions are 6.9"(L) x 7.0"(W) x 1.3"(H). Item arrived today and it is the SFF which is absolutely NOT the mini, the item pictured and as described.

100% DO NOT BUY this item if you want the mini and are happy with the SFF instead (which is basically a slightly skinnier desktop box)

Attaching a pic of what I received from ordering this item on Woot!. Coffee maker pictured for scale.

hp%20desktop

Thunder, see my review and pic below. I ordered this item and received a SFF instead of the mini. How do I get the item I ordered? I wanted the Mini with the i5 and the dimensions of 6.9"(L) x 7.0"(W) x 1.3"(H) as described. I have ordered many things from Woot and never experienced this issue before, hoping there is a positive resolution to my issue.

Sorry for the wrong item. I’ll send an email to the “open box” team so they can verify things.

In the meantime, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.