HP EliteDesk 800-G1 Intel i7 SFF Desktop

HP EliteDesk 800-G1 Intel i7 SFF Desktop

Maybe I’m missing something, but doesn’t DVD-ROM mean that it can’t burn CD/DVD’s? The description needs to be changed it that’s the case.

Good point. It’s been corrected.

This is a decent deal. i7 4790 is such a good CPU even today. I would buy but I already have one at home!

So all you need is a mouse and a keyboard and then you can use it like a real computer?

Mouse and keyboard included. You will need a monitor or display of some kind, though.

Is it worth upgrading this with a new PS and Graphics card to run an Oculus 2? Or should I just build one?

I wouldn’t. The power supply is physically and electrically proprietary and the slot is low-profile only.

Even in the mini-tower version, the power delivery got throttled with a bus-powered GPU.

Would this be abe to mine Cryptocurrency?

Check your cpu (Control Panel ->System->About. Mine showed up today and it has an i5-4570 instead of the i7. I have already contacted customer support to ask about return/replacement.

Same. Very disappointed. Whether it was intentional or not, it feels like a bait-and-switch.

Not intentional; mistakes happen.

If you haven’t done so already, contact Woot support about the hardware descrepency.

https://account.woot.com/support

Woot got back to me and offered some options. We are opting to send this one back for either an exchange if available or a refund. It is below some of the others in the house that are slightly dogging out on sewing design software.

I know they do; and I don’t blame anyone. Still, it’s disappointing to not get what you ordered/paid for. And even more disappointing when it’s been over a week since submitting that info to Woot and they haven’t gotten back to you at all .