HP ENVY 15.6" AMD A10 TouchSmart Laptop

Here is the return policy for items purchased on Woot: Woot FAQ - Return Policy

Each daily offer also has a different warranty offered.

Today’s HP Enny also carries 90 Day HP Warranty coverage.

this might be a stupid question but can i download itunes on this computer???

The ad says there is a touchscreen but I got the laptop in the mail today and there isn’t a touchscreen. The model numbers match so I’m not sure what the problem is.

I got home from work, opened this box to try out Windows 8 on a touchscreen… That was two hours ago. Although it was advertised as a touchscreen; it appears we were misled?

Justin, Froyn: Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

We’re checking things from this end as well.

I am pissed. I was extremely excited for this package, only to find that I had been juked, and that it isn’t a touchscreen. I can not believe a company like woot would make this kind of mistake. I demand a solution.

hmm…I just got a refund of 50 dollars. I think that is their solution. I’ll be getting it 2 days from now and trying it out. If touchscreen is a huge deal, i’ll just return. If not (probably not), I’ll keep it with the extra 50 dollars refund. Everyone make mistakes…solution makes a big difference. Definitely not dissatisfied with the refund.

One of the main reasons I went with this model was because of the touchscreen and it arrives without a freaking touchscreen. What a load of crap! And it’s obvious they know about the mistake by now and they haven’t even sent an apology email admitting the mistake and what they are going to do about it. The touchscreen is like a $150 upgrade when ordering a new one. This is my son’s birthday present and he had it open and customized before I got home and discovered the false advertising. Woot has lost my business.

We apologize for the error. An email was sent to all customers early yesterday evening. If you haven’t received it, be sure to check your spam and junk folders.

Definitely not a laptop that I would ever buy again. Been nothing issues. Wouldn’t run correctly after about 8.1. Shortly after tbd ram slot goes