HP ENVY 17.3" Full-HD i7 GTX 950M Laptops

Similar configured laptop at HP cost around $1800. I’ve missed this deal twice…but…not this time!

Only thing that is of concern, the keyboard. I am fearful it will be too plastic feeling…cheap that is. BUT…buy button we go.

Pasted from when I bought mine from a few weeks ago!

http://computers.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6807369

Got mine today (5/11/2016), dual 2TB HDDs. Added a 512GB m.2 SSD to the system. Fresh install of Windows 10 and all drivers and software automatically installs.

Better than expected:
-Got the 6-cell 62Wh battery
-Fingerprint reader
-120W charger adapter

This laptop has been awesome.

UPDATE: 5/12/2016
I had to download the software for the fingerprint reader from HP’s support site. Microsoft does not supply this. Things that did automatically download and install without intervention, Bang & Olufsen software, all hardware drivers (no missing drivers in device manager).

HP wants $1,800 for same laptop and specs!

Saved more than half!

UPDATE: 5/17/2016
Still running strong, Officially has replaced desktop setup physically now. Had to try 7 different bags at WorstBuy that were rated for 17.3" until I found one that the laptop could fit in. I have pulled the second 2TB HDD and put in a 480GB SSD for my Virtual Machines. Runs Hyper-V great with over 6 virtuals including a Server 2012 R2 testbed.

Photo shows fingerprint reader but specs say no. Can you confirm which is the case?

MINE Came with it! It works, blinks white LED to indicate ready, blinks orange for bad swipe or print.(see my earlier post)

The photo is vendor art as we did not get a sample. It may show some features not present in the ones being sold today. You should go by our specs.

Just got mine, just loaded it up…thought this was a touch screen as well…mine isn’t.

This model is not a touchscreen.

Hey Thunder, thanks for the reply. I had just assumed it was from the T in the model name and google searching the model 17t-N100

Our title and specs do not note touch screen though. We will note when it is.