HP ENVY 17" Intel i7 2TB SATA Touch Laptop

Can u use a mouse with this?

Yes you can.

Are these in like new condition or are they all banged and scratched up?

These are factory reconditioned:

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

Just received my HP Envy TS 17t from FedEx. I was home and they still left it outside in the snow.
Well, excited I unpacked the laptop and plugged it in and started with my recovery CD’s.
I noticed a 1/8 inch line of dead pixels on my screen.
I notice the mouse pad was not working correctly and was slightly bent.
I pushed the mouse track pad back into place and continued with the Media Creation of the Recovery CD’s.
I ran 2 different programs to try and fix the dead pixels with no luck. I then tried the pressure method with turning the laptop off then on the off then on over and over again with no effect.
I had HP remote in to check things out. This should have been easy for them but took several hours.
Finally they issued a return to service and I have to ship it back to them for repair and wait to get it returned to me. I expect that to take at least 2 to 3 weeks.

Where is the quality control at HP?
I have always purchased HP products but the last 3 products I purchased from them had to go back due to quality issues.

HP, get your shit together or I’ll go to Asus and Brother for all my future products.

Buy at your own risk.

Robert46184: I’m very sorry. You can work with HP of course. If you’d rather though, you can contact our CS since it was this way out of the box. Please use the Customer Service form for assistance.