HP ENVY 750 Intel i7, 2TB SATA Desktop

I recently bought the 750se new with much of the same base config as this. I upgraded the PS to 500W and the GPU to GTX960. Also have a SSD instead of the 2TB on this one. Its plugged into a 4K TV via HDMI2.0 18gbps cable from a Home Depot deal. All said and done, I paid about $250 more than this deal but this is still a good deal for someone to just get going without needing the upgrades.

It operates very quietly; havent heard the fan go on at all. It also has a few tiny lights inside if you need to work on the upgrades yourself (I upgraded during my purchase - CTO). The quality is excellent with all the wires nicely tucked and bundled.

I wish the top ports weren’t facing backwards away from me. Also the DVD drive is vertical loading which is annoying if you have to put the desktop to your left in which case the top of the drive is away from you. Someone didn’t pay a lot of attention to the details.

Is there room inside the case (mounting points, SATA port, power plug) to add a SSD? I just ordered one, but want both a SSD for speed and HD for storage.

To answer my own question - Yes, There are 3 empty HD bays, but only one empty SATA port. Here’s a inside picture:
https://fsq8la-ch3301.files.1drv.com/y3mPAZYPIEDoalbj1mcQ6ziLiOBwggfDQtzhntVN4ut7iQFw41S28u2Pl-yaIsPhe2KJwNeUYYMQlSQCeOGO8wKfXZWAnFVOVU-2RNzyz9YrOX-9PjsJshMTOOrRJQl6uyDPiSd5bZZywG79jLjpHMRzs8aPIESmKOzulooc4QpZUs?width=2816&height=2112&cropmode=none
The light blue connector in the middle is the free SATA port. I don’t know why the HD is mounted upside down, but it came that way. There are two empty bays under the HD; and one probably useless one behind the slim optical drive.
OH! And a kudo - ordered on Saturday, arrived on Tuesday. Woot!