HP ENVY X360 13" i7 Convertible Laptop

The specs say the laptop includes 10/100 Ethernet. HP’s site, however, says nothing about built-in Ethernet. Nor does any other site I can find.

I would assume this does NOT have ethernet jack. The only way I could see it is via a USB add-on. Photos and specs I’ve found on the web seem to be different site-by-site. I’m tempted to pull the trigger, but not sure what I’m getting.

edit: Best info I could find https://support.hp.com/ca-en/product/hp-envy-13-y000-x360-convertible-pc/12499182/model/15988108/document/c05468580

Sorry, there is no Ethernet. We’ve updated the specs to reflect this.

Can you also let me know what the screen resolution is? The title lists 4k touchscreen which would indicate 3840 x 2160 but the specs also say 3200 x 1800 which is known as QHD+

Oh jeez. That’s fixed now too.

It’s 3840 x 2160

What version of BT does this have?

:slight_smile:

The specs for this computer are still pretty confusing. It lists a 13 inch laptop that weighs 4.8 pounds and measures 15 inches on it’s longest side. Those sound a lot like the dimensions of a 15 inch laptop! Can you resolve this?

Good catch. Thank you.

Specs have been updated.

I pulled the trigger on this one when I first commented. I have to say the photos do not do it justice, it’s a beautiful laptop. Darker silver than pictured. The screen is outstanding compared to my old Acer with a 1366x768 screen. Very happy so far, though I’ve only had it for a day.

My only gripe is that the refurbished model came with a couple of minor scratches/scuffs. I haven’t encountered this with refurbished items in the past, but I guess I was lucky.

Overall, I recommend.