HP ENVY x360 15.6" Convertible Laptop

You should be able to replace the drive easily enough. If you’re not willing to shell out the $$$ for an SSD you can find a 1Tb hybrid drive for around $100. I replaced the drive in my partner’s old Mac Pro with one of those puppies and it just flies (well, in comparison with its previous behavior; an old Mac Pro isn’t gonna do a lot of actual flying unless you throw it out a window).

You are correct. Omaha is the gateway to St.Louis.

Every body claims they are the Gateway to the West. St. Louis has the Arch, Kansas City has West Port, and Omaha has the start of Lewis and Clark and the Union Pacific. Heck, even Ocean City Maryland claims it is the start of Route 50 that leads to CA. So it all depends where you got off the Missouri River-St. Louis, Kansas City, or Omaha. I live in Omaha so I vote for Omaha.

I recommend not to go for ENVY Series. They have lot of issues and HP Support is not Good. YMMV.

I prefer to do my internet surfing with the top down.

The only thing killing for me is no bacclit keyboard

I’m in for 1 as I’m just looking for a basic laptop. I think you’ll be hard pressed to find all of these features for $650. I’m replacing the HDD with a Crucial MX100 256GB SSD though. Maybe run Windows 10 Technical Preview on it? hmmmmm… Only missing feature is backlit keyboard really. Not bad.

Everyone knows Fort Worth is where the west begins

YouTube video review shows a backlite keyboard for what its worth.

Fedex tracking says it was delivered to our house, but it never arrived.

Woot says to contact Fedex to handle it, and Fedex says I have to contact woot.

What do I do now?

Ask FedEx to put a trace on the package.

Also, check in the bushes, with neighbors. If there’s an office or something like that, check there too.

Once FedEx completes the trace, contact Woot CS with that information.